Top 5 Experiences on Opening Day
In honor of Saha Global opening it’s 100th water business, here’s a list of five things that were unexpected and simply beautiful for us on opening day in Kpumi.
1. You might be terrified of passing women by on opening day, but keep in the back of your mind that garriwas filed with dugout water serve the purpose of cooking, cleaning among other things.
2. You might be nervous that nobody is going to show up to get water from the center. But hold your horses, when one comes, they all come. The excitement is real. Really real.
3. It’s going to be hectic, no matter how prepared you are. With excitement comes chaos, but it definitely is part of the process. But, never worry! A hectic opening day where everyone wants water at once is a one-time thing.
4. The beauty of seeing the young kids drink the water makes you see how much of an impact the water center can have.
5. You can find joy in watching the Fulani and the Dagomba people interact and continue to foster community at the opening of the business.
The excitement is real really real. And the beauty of clean water is unlike no other. Cheers to Saha and their 100 water businesses!