Applications for the Winter 2018 Global Leadership Program close October 25th, 2017. Click here to stay updated.
The Global Leadership Program is a three-week water-education and leadership-training program, which takes place in Northern Region Ghana. The purpose of the program is to teach individuals about the global water crisis, and inspire them to become leaders in the field of international development and water management. Field Representatives are grouped in teams of four and paired with a rural community in Northern Region Ghana. Teams are trained in water quality testing and Saha Global’s water treatment methods, as well as community mobilization best practice. They then spend two weeks implementing and monitoring a Saha water business in a new partner community. This business provides a source of clean drinking water to the entire community for the first time.
Saha is looking for a multidisciplinary group of passionate and talented young leaders who:
- Feel passionately about the global water crisis and social justice, global public health, and women’s empowerment more broadly.
- Push themselves outside their comfort zones.
- Approach unanticipated challenges with flexibility, humility, and positivity.
- Think critically and listen openly to others, embracing a range of perspectives and experiences while remaining open to having their own perspectives shift.
- Show a commitment to inclusivity and collaboration across cultures and language barriers.